Autism Service Dogs
- Must be capable of housing the service dog with an adequate living space.
- Have a valid diagnosis of ASD.
- Have a valid medical report confirming your disability (Please download the medical report and Have a recommendation from your doctor.
- Must have an interest in dogs.
- Must be capable of providing the physical needs of a service dog such as exercise.
- Must have a fenced yard.
- Must not have any other dogs at home.
- If you are applying for your child, your child must be at least 6 years of age.
High Volume Due to the high volume of applications we cannot provide a status. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.