PTSD Service Dog Program
Our PTSD service dogs help assist with:
- Re-integrate and socialize
- Recognize early symptoms of anxiety or emotional distress
- Interrupt nightmares
- Increase confidence and a sense of belonging to civilian society
- Assume leadership responsibilities
With mobility issues, including bracing and stabilization
- Must be capable of housing the service dog with an adequate living space.
- Have a valid diagnosis.
- Have a valid medical report confirming your disability (Please download the medical report and have a recommendation from your doctor.
- Must have an interest in dogs.
- Must be capable of providing the physical needs of a service dog such as exercise.
- Must have a fenced yard.
- Must not have any other dogs at home.
High Volume Due to the high volume of applications we cannot provide a status to your application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.