Specialty Service Dogs
Notice: Please take note that we no not provide any certification services other than our own dogs for a variety of different reasons.
- Must be capable of housing the service dog with an adequate living space and be able to finance it’s regular care for the next 10 years.
- Have a valid diagnosis for your depression/anxiety.
- Have a valid medical report confirming your disability (Please download the medical report and have a recommendation from your doctor.
- Must have an interest in dogs.
- Must be capable of providing the physical needs of a service dog such as exercise.
- Must have a fenced yard.
- Must not have any other dogs at home.
High Volume Due to the high volume of applications we cannot provide a status. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.